SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Council resolutions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Security Council resolutions on October 21st 2009, 18:17

Delegates, please email your draft resolutions to mgdocinho@hotmail.com no later than today! Juracy (France), Paulo (NK), Chico (Pakistan), Victoria (Egypt) and Leo (Sudan) make sure you send yours because I really want to give as much time and effort to reading and correcting your resolutions as you all had in writing them out. I can't do that if you don't get these to me. Please remember that I have to go through 10 SC resolutions this weekend, and the later you give me, the later you will get it back...

View user profile

2 ... on October 21st 2009, 18:47

Bibi,

Did you receive my resolution?

View user profile

3 Re: Security Council resolutions on October 21st 2009, 19:10

No I haven't, sorry, I heard you were looking for me while I was downstairs at the library. Please send it over to my email today Paulo. Thanks!

View user profile

4 Re: Security Council resolutions on November 12th 2009, 08:57

Entao bibibibibi...

When can we meet about my resolution, for i disagree with Swanson and Garrett, I am sure that i can say, i have studied this topic more then they have, and therefore am sure that i can say i know more on the topic, which i am proud to say... I refuse to change my resolution in major ways, all that is on the resolution has a purpose, and therefore, i need to hvae your opinion.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum