SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 they have it on September 30th 2009, 17:26

Iraq_T.Daniel wrote:
Delegate of Israel, how can it be proven that Israel has or doesn't have nuclear weapons / bombs? Investigations have been done, and even if it can't quite be proven, it seems obvious that Israel has nuclear bombs. Israel's possession of nuclear weapons is currently a mistery. Iran has signed the NPT, but that doesn't mean that Iran can't use nuclear energy, since that will develop their economy and tecnology. Israel by not signing the NPT is automatically hiding from the U.N., so why should Iran not develop publically their nuclear technology/energy. Israel stating that Iran can't produce nuclear energy is hypocrisy, since Israel doesn't allow their nuclear productions to be investigated. As soon as Israel allows their nuclear productions to be investigated, then they can have a little saying in Iran's nuclear productions, while they don't allow, they can't say a single thing about nuclear productions.[/quote]

Exactly, if Israel has been involved in several conflicts and hasn't gone through full investigation, how can it complain about Iran's nuclear program?[/quote]

israel has not been proven to have nuclear reactore and the tecnology to make nuclear weapons but i hope that all the delagets are aware the the united states fund weapon to israel that includes nuclear warhead so even if can not make them the still have them thanks to the united states and there "support" of israel

View user profile

27 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 11th 2009, 16:47

Israel isn't involved in conflicts because of a possible nuclear program, its involved in conflicts because it is located right in the middle of Arab countries that despise it, and pretty much want its destruction. Israel is complaining about Iran's nuclear program because it is a threat to the international security. Which is basically the whole point of the United Nations, to protect people, give them rights, make sure there are no massacres, no wars. The best scenario would be to not have nuclear weapons at all, but unfortunately when countries like Iran and North Korea are in possession of such arms, it makes international security hard to achieve.

Delegates, if at least five countries attacked the country you represent wouldn't it be necessary provide a defense strategy to protect your people? Israel did so in the six day war and still is without the use of nuclear weapons. What Iran is doing inst reasonable, in which ever scenario possible, its not right to produce nuclear weapons, no matter what. Iran doesn't even have a reason to, unlike Israel that does.

View user profile

28 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 12th 2009, 10:41

Israel_ale wrote:The best scenario would be to not have nuclear weapons at all, but unfortunately when countries like Iran and North Korea are in possession of such arms, it makes international security hard to achieve.

What Iran is doing inst reasonable, in which ever scenario possible, its not right to produce nuclear weapons, no matter what. Iran doesn't even have a reason to, unlike Israel that does.

An official report of the International Atomic Energy Agency, the NPT watchdog, confirmed that there is no proof that Iran is in pursuit of a nuclear arsenal and that Ahmadinejad secretively maitains a disposal of nuclear weapons available. The last time I checked, a country is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around, Israel.

Which reminds me of how much hipocrisy is tolerated in this section of the forum. Seems to me like members of this council have forgottten that Israel is the one that hasn't signed the Nuclear non-Proliferation treaty, and if I may ask, why is that so? Correct me if I am mistaken, but it looks like the delegate is in favor of a "free of nuclear weapons" world, which is what the NPT strives for and requires of other countries.

Interestingly enough, there is a site containing a map of the location of Israel's nuclear weapons facilities, feel free to take a look: http://www.atomicarchive.com/Almanac/IsraeliFacilities.shtml

See you soon,
Iranian delegation

View user profile

29 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 12th 2009, 13:09

and yet the last time I checked delegate if Iran were to be innocent then Resolutions 1737 nor Resolution 1696 would have passed by a two-thirds majority in the General Assembly, Iran has been proven guilty, or else sanctions wouldn't be needed in order to stop this program.

how can the IAEA get accurate results if Iran wont even let them pass into certain regions where it is more likely to be creating nuclear weapons?

I dont really think you are focusing correctly here, Israel hasn't signed the NPT, true, but Israel isnt a threat to anyone in the world, actually, I think it can be said that it is the country that is most under attack by terrorist groups, threats, and countries! See, North Korea, India and Pakistan haven't signed the NPT either, and Pakistan and North Korea are practically ready to fire, Pakistan is under attack by the Taliban, if it actually regains Pakistan they will have access to the nuclear weapons and probably will then use them on India, a rival neighbor, which then India will defend itself, initiating a nuclear war. North Korea has already tested its missiles, and said its going to attack either Japan or South Korea.

so please delegate would you please find proof that Israel is actually a threat to any country, that it would attack a country for that matter. Israel doesn't have to sign the NPT, its a choice, the only country being hypocritical is IRAN, signs the NPT but then starts a full on nuclear program which has the intent to harm.

View user profile

30 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 12th 2009, 22:13

The delegate of Iran stated: “Seems to me like members of this council have forgotten that Israel is the one that hasn't signed the nuclear non-Proliferation treaty, and if I may ask, why that is so? Correct me if I am mistaken, but it looks like the delegate is in favor of a "free of nuclear weapons" world, which is what the NPT strives for and requires of other countries.” Well delegate, no country can force Israel to sign the NPT, because than it would be against its sovereignty. The only reason why Israel did not sign yet is because it doesn’t believe it works. I mean… Iran signed the NPT and it is a major threat for the world in the last few years. I’m not saying that Iran has nuclear weapons, because it wasn’t proved, but I can tell you delegate that it was proved that North Korea was transporting nuclear weapons to Iran, by ship, as other countries also did so. I don’t have the source now, but when I find it I can show you =) When the IAEA completes its report on its visit to IRAN on October 25 and the comeback is completely positive and proves that Iran in no possible way has nuclear weapons, and when Iran doesn’t fail on making diplomatic approaches to set this straight, then the delegate can say that Iran is being innocent, and cannot be proven guilty, but until then its still on trial.What Israel wants the most is to make peace with the Arab countries, while Iran its what they call “Arab brotherhood” just wants to wipe Israel off the map.

View user profile

31 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 12th 2009, 22:15

By the way delegate of Iran, whats you name, and where are you from? ahhahahha =)

View user profile

32 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 12th 2009, 23:05

Israel_ale wrote: I dont really think you are focusing correctly here, Israel hasn't signed the NPT, true, but Israel isnt a threat to anyone in the world, actually, I think it can be said that it is the country that is most under attack by terrorist groups, threats, and countries!

After years of exploiting the rights of the Palestinian refugees, of invading Gaza Strip and the West Bank, murdering innocent victims, holding political representatives captive, condoning violence and torture, denying basic human rights and going against international principles, praticing war crimes in the latest Gaza incursion, building an illegal separation wall, disregarding 69 UN Security Council resolutions, ignoring the territorial claims of the Palestinians, invading Southern Lebanon and the Golan Heights, enforcing Israeli laws and customs on Arab cities, allotting 85% of the water resources in the occupied territories, awaringly killing civilians in the name of protection, directly violating the terms of the Oslo Accords, denying the Right of Return of Palestinian refugees... (this list could go on infinitely) can't the delegates step down from your biased high stand and see how we, advocates of the Palestinian cause, feel threatened by Israel's lack of respect and sense of justice? Lack of tolerance... Lack of understanding... Lack of humane feelings basically.

Not to mention that the Israeli Defense Force is among the strongest, in technological and financial terms, in the world, and after having invaded surrounding Muslim countries for the past 60 years, doesn't it seems rather reasonable that these might feel a bit intimidated by Israel's military capacity?

It's interesting how it's mentioned that because resolutions 1737 and 1696, which were actually Security Council resolutions, were passed it means that the international community feels terrorized by Iran because this validates the idea that since Israel has been charged by over 60 United Nations resolutions, the same would apply to your country. Except in a much greater scale.

For the latter Israeli delegate, there has been an official report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (as has been cited above) barely three weeks ago, September 17th, in which the UN watchdog declared Iran doesn't currently possess or was never in possession of a nuclear arsenal. If Iran had anything to hide, would it be even allowing IAEA inspections? Seems like Israel is the only one that is trying to keep their dirty habits under a rug, since though it has nuclear facilities, it has never accepted any sort of investigation. Once again I must repeat myself, Iran is not looking towards building a nuclear bomb and will not tolerate any countries that wish to pose a threat to our sovereignty and our legitimate right to reach out for nuclear energy. Period.

View user profile

33 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 00:42

For the last 60 years, the State of Israel has been submitted to conditions imposed by terrorists groups. Israeli citizens have felt the blood of a close relative down their faces as they pressed them to their body to give a last hug, because he or she has been killed by an Islamic extremist, a suicide bomber, or an attack nearby a restaurant. What are you delegate talking about us harming the Palestinians, when we are the ones who are willing to achieve to a peace agreement with them and they don’t care about it? Our citizens has seen domestic sky rockets being launched into the air and striking down with a thunderous noise, murdering many of them. Israeli government should defend its nation, that’s the only reason why people hear about Israeli torturing and killing Palestinians; that’s the only reason…Israel would still be a little more peaceful if the attacks weren’t killing their citizens, just threatening their government, but when we hear about damaging people’s life, and letting our citizens listen to the President of Iran Ahmadinejad convince others that our country, the one that the Israeli lifted up with their hurt hands, working hard to be successful, and having traumatized spirits from the Jewish Genocide, is a false fiction of hypocrisy, as you delegate just mentioned, and that he will search for the quote “wipe Israel off the map”, which he once stated. We all know what the Israeli suffers from what and from whom, we just want to defend our sovereignty and our citizens, because all those bombings, kidnappings, hijackings, and assassinations, is not towards the politicians, neither the governmental front, is towards the citizens, the ones who Israel is most confident to protect. For the last 60 years, when Israeli just wanted peace, when the UN gave the Jews the right for the state of Israel, we were all peaceful nations, Israeli didn’t want to harm anyone, when suddenly BOOM… many attacks appeared together. Israel struggled to keep its citizens safe, fought for it and they accomplished. We took the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, and the Golan Height from southern Lebanon, plus more of what it was given to Israel from the UN, but why did we do that? We just wanted countries like Iran to recognize Israel as a state, just that; to make an impression on what we could do, we just didn’t want to harm, but now as the delegate may see, Israel returned the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt, which they recognized Israel as a state, and now we want to return the Golan Heights back to Syria, in exchange for them recognizing us as a state. The only problem is that Arab countries thinks they are all brotherhood, and that if one do not do something, the other should not do either: Iran does not recognize Israeli right for sovereignty, so other Arab countries does not recognizes too. Israel just don’t care, Arab countries are all false with one another; when the Palestinians decided to move throughout the Middle East, Israel just let them go, because otherwise if we stopped them and offered them good life quality, they would think we would be taking their freedom away, sabotaging them, so Israel just let them go ask help to what they call their “brothers” or “cousins” and what did they do for the Palestinians, NOTHING! Some did left a little of space, a space that could have been wealthy if the Palestinians had not run away from their home. Israel always wants peace, and always is trying somehow to achieve it. There’s the Camp David 2000 Accord, where Israel offered the Palestinian a state in the entire Gaza Strip and more then 95% of the West Bank, with its capital Jerusalem and 35$billions compensation package for the refugees, and what did the Palestinian do? They just attacked us. During the lasts few years, the only country that is supplying on daily bases: energy, clean water, gasoline, fresh fruits and vegetables to the Gaza Strip is Israel, not any Arab country.
During the last few years, Hamas created a free fanatic educational system, which called the attention of the Palestinians kids to be sent to a religious school, financed by Iran, and what do they teach them? They teach to hate the Jews. During the attacks of the Hamas, Israel has avoided massive reactions and tried to attack back killing les citizens, but when Hamas discovered they were doing that, they just started to launch their missiles closer to the population to hurt our citizens, in order to Israel react ad then the media would show us hurting children and woman from Palestine, letting the world think Israel is attacking civilians in purpose. Probably you are going to accuse Israel by the argument of disproportional number of victims during the last wars, but you tell me delegate what is proportional in your point of view? In few years ago, Georgia was trying to attack Russia and by reacting Russia killed thousands of Georgian civilians; hundred thousands of civilians died in Afghanistan killed by Europeans and American soldiers; in 1970 King Hussem of Jordan had to suppress a Palestinians uprising, his campaign was known as “Black September” he killed about 25,000 Palestinians. AND JUST ISRAEL THAT FIGHTS BACK AGAINST ATTACKS IS DISPROPORTIONAL, GOES TO MEDIA, AND IS THE ONE WHO WILL DEMAGE THE WORLD?
The seed of malevolence and hate has been planted inside the hearts of the so called “freedom fighters.” The Hamas. Islamic Jihad. Hezbollah. Al Qaeda. Taliban. What steps should be taking to prevent these paths from chaos? Israel has tried many of them, but it seems like the Arab countries doesn’t wants to cooperate.
Iran may not have nuclear weapon, but as I sad before when the IAEA completes its report on its visit to IRAN on October 25 and the comeback is completely positive and proves that Iran in no possible way has nuclear weapons, and when Iran doesn’t fail on making diplomatic approaches to set this straight, then the delegate can say that Iran is being innocent, and cannot be proven guilty, but until then its still on trial. The IAEA have not checked underground tunnels yet, because before Iran did not let them. Now you delegate tell me, WHY? Think about it… your country was proved to import nuclear weapons from North Korea, many ships were found and now what do you delegate tell me about it?

View user profile

34 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 01:15

yeah what she said....

and just to be a little more precise I'd just like to state that this afternoon while Israeli PM was talking peace with other countries a German ship was intercepted caring weapons from Iran to Syria, which means that Iran is illegally selling weapons to Syria, a country with potential means to harm Israel and guessing a possible future scenario, if the Golan Heights to be returned if Syria recognizes Israel as a state, then the weapons would definitely be used in the Golan Heights as a strategic military base to attack Israel.

View user profile

35 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 01:22

What's your name delegate of Iran and where are you from? =)

View user profile

36 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 11:05

For the last 60 years, the Palestinians have been submitted to conditions imposed by the Israelis. Palestinian citizens have felt the blood of a close relative down their faces as they pressed innocent victims to their bodies to give them a last hug because he or she had been killed by a Jewish extremist, an angered soldier from the IDF, or a missile attack by invading military forces... (Hopefully, you can distinguish a similarity with your speech by now).

How dare you say that the Israelis have suffered when statistics and common sense show the international community that for every Jewish killed in a terrorist attack there are 100 Palestinian civilians murdered by an airstrike, a military invasion, and a violent incursion? Let us not forget that these “sky rockets” are domestic, they might hit one or another, while your super tanks, advanced ammunition, and long-range missiles that are capable of not only hitting the territories of West Bank and Gaza Strip but also all the surrounding Arab countries, these heavy loaded weapons are capable of resuming an entire population to nothingness.

Yes, delegate, it is true that Iran does not recognize Israel as a state. But the reasoning behind such attitude is far more simple than predicted: it is because Israel does not recognize the people of Palestine. It is true that during the Camp David Summit of 2000 the Jewish government offered Palestinian leaders such proportion, but the proposed size of Palestine does not account for the legitimate portion conceded by the United Nations in 1947 or even for the pre-Six-Day War territories (the bordering lines being requested by the Palestinians). There are over thousands of Palestinian refugees over Middle-east and Northern Africa, how dare you accuse the Muslim Brotherhood of being ignorant to the needs of these renegade citizens when we are the ones providing shelter and home for the displaced? And please, spare us all the “we give them everything” speech because if such was true, we don’t believe that the Palestinians would be running off to other places in the first place. Don’t you think that you can sprinkle money over West Bank and Gaza and settle everything because that’s not what they strive for... They want their right to self-determination. Their right. Why should the Palestinians ask the Israelis to concede them their right? Their right.

Iran has never imported nuclear weapons from North Korea. We have absolutely no idea where such incoherent and false information came from, but we must asset that it’s a lie. And a big one. Now as to the comment about Iran sending armaments to Syria, correct me if I am wrong, but doesn’t the United States of America do the same to Israel? What on earth makes you believe that your country is so special that while it receives thousands of missiles and war technologies from the West it wishes for neighboring countries to sit back, watch Israel build up its military and do nothing? My, are you wrong to think that. Stop pointing fingers at Iran about its nuclear energy program and start looking at mirrors, maybe this way you can find out how the trace of nuclear waste that lies inside your country.

See you soon,
Delegation of Iran

View user profile

37 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 11:10

As to answer questions of who we are and where we are from, well, we are part of President Ahmadinejad's political cabinet, among his top advisors, and after learning about such forum we could not allow the Israeli representatives to make such blasphemous accusations to our nation without a formal response.

Hope this answer is enough.

See you soon,
Delegation of Iran

View user profile

38 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 13:24

"Israel does not recognize the people of Palestine" Really? well, according to these legal copies of letters sent by Yasser Arafat and Yitzhack Rabin, it clearly states the recognition of both parties.
need proof?
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/recogn.html

so delegate, what other excuse do you have?

View user profile

39 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 13th 2009, 15:30

http://www.al-shorfa.com/en/article/090908_captures_nws/ heres a source sayig that a ship was carrying weapons from north korea to iran... do you need another proof? if you search maybe you can find a lot more about this. cant you see delegate. eventhough the IAEA did not find any proof, Iran is still inriching its uranium...but for what? it may not be producing nuclear weapons now, but what about in the future, with all of the enriched uranium and all the radiators iran has.

View user profile

40 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 14th 2009, 22:48

Israel_ale wrote:yeah what she said....

and just to be a little more precise I'd just like to state that this afternoon while Israeli PM was talking peace with other countries a German ship was intercepted caring weapons from Iran to Syria, which means that Iran is illegally selling weapons to Syria, a country with potential means to harm Israel and guessing a possible future scenario, if the Golan Heights to be returned if Syria recognizes Israel as a state, then the weapons would definitely be used in the Golan Heights as a strategic military base to attack Israel.

Why would Syria transform a massively important location (for Syria) with large amounts of water that could help it with its water crisis into a military base that could put at risk all of the water that it could use?

View user profile

41 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 15th 2009, 09:19

Delegate Nilo of U.A.E.,

This is a bit late, but much ealier in the topic the Delegation of U.A.E. discussed how it supports Iran economically but it does not support Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program. Your Delegation then proceeded to tell of how the U.A.E. intercepted am arms shipment between North Korea and Iran. Does the U.A.E. Delegation have any proof of this. If so, North Korea requests this proof immediately.

North Korean Delegate,
Tyler Simpson

View user profile

42 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 15th 2009, 21:04

Iran wrote:As to answer questions of who we are and where we are from, well, we are part of President Ahmadinejad's political cabinet, among his top advisors, and after learning about such forum we could not allow the Israeli representatives to make such blasphemous accusations to our nation without a formal response.

Hope this answer is enough.

See you soon,
Delegation of Iran

Hello. Delegation of Iran. Greetings from the delegates of Iraq. We are writing a resolution on Iran's nuclear program and our position is of support. See you soon.



Last edited by Iraq_T.Daniel on October 16th 2009, 12:51; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

43 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 15th 2009, 21:14

U.A.E_Nilo wrote:

Why would Syria transform a massively important location (for Syria) with large amounts of water that could help it with its water crisis into a military base that could put at risk all of the water that it could use?

before Israel took possession of the Golan Heights, it was already being used as a strategic location for a military base, delegate, I don't know why Syria would do so, but facts have shown that through out the years Syria has used it for such purpose.

View user profile

44 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 16th 2009, 10:46

Delegate Nilo of U.A.E.,

This is a bit late, but much ealier in the topic the Delegation of U.A.E. discussed how it supports Iran economically but it does not support Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program. Your Delegation then proceeded to tell of how the U.A.E. intercepted am arms shipment between North Korea and Iran. Does the U.A.E. Delegation have any proof of this. If so, North Korea requests this proof immediately.

My question has not yet been answered...

North Korean Delegate,
Tyler Simpson

View user profile

45 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 16th 2009, 12:52

NorthKorea_Tyler wrote:Delegate Nilo of U.A.E.,

This is a bit late, but much ealier in the topic the Delegation of U.A.E. discussed how it supports Iran economically but it does not support Iran's Nuclear Weapons Program. Your Delegation then proceeded to tell of how the U.A.E. intercepted am arms shipment between North Korea and Iran. Does the U.A.E. Delegation have any proof of this. If so, North Korea requests this proof immediately.

My question has not yet been answered...

North Korean Delegate,
Tyler Simpson

I got my information from CNN, BBC and Ms.Maria

View user profile

46 Iran's Nuclear Program on October 18th 2009, 20:24

Quick Question here delegates of Israel, what gives your country the right to have nuclear weapons? Cause last time the delegate checked all countries were equal, and it is quite ironic that Israel is condemning Iran of having nuclear facilities since Israel was the one that didn’t sign the NPT and is currently not allowing inspections in its territory. Really delegate? Didn’t want to harm? Jewish Genocide? PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE is the correct word here, since there have been 1,072 Israeli deaths and at least 6,348 Palestinians deaths dating back to September 29, 2000 and about the “they just attack us, we just fight back “statement, Israel Violated Cease-fire 7 Times just this year so please do us all a favor and stop pretending to be the victim when we all know that it is not true.

View user profile

47 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 18th 2009, 20:50

Until now, there have been no concrete proof that Iran has a nuclear weapons program. Speculations... speculations. Yet, Iran signed the NPT, has undergone IAEA inspections... only Armadinejad isn't the West't puppet-- he is not like Pakistnan's Musharaff.

As far as the PNA delegate can see, Israel is being allowed to point fingers. Israel hasn't signed the NPT and has nuclear weapons. Why are all delegates apparently ignoring that?

"Estimates for Israel's nuclear weapons stockpile range from 70 to 400 warheads. The actual number is probably closer to the lower estimate. Additional weapons could probably be built from inventories of fissile materials."
check out this website.
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

View user profile

48 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 18th 2009, 21:58

Israel does not have nuclear bombs, and if it had it wouldnt be the first ones in the middle east to do so. period.

View user profile

49 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 18th 2009, 22:09

Lebanon_Liz wrote:
Quick Question here delegates of Israel, what gives your country the right to have nuclear weapons? Cause last time the delegate checked all countries were equal, and it is quite ironic that Israel is condemning Iran of having nuclear facilities since Israel was the one that didn’t sign the NPT and is currently not allowing inspections in its territory. Really delegate? Didn’t want to harm? Jewish Genocide? PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE is the correct word here, since there have been 1,072 Israeli deaths and at least 6,348 Palestinians deaths dating back to September 29, 2000 and about the “they just attack us, we just fight back “statement, Israel Violated Cease-fire 7 Times just this year so please do us all a favor and stop pretending to be the victim when we all know that it is not true.

does the delegate of Lebanon need to be reminded of the HOLOCAUST, an estimated 6 MILLION Jewish people were murdered, so it can be viewed as a Jewish Genocide, and just to be clear, a mass killing is only considered a genocide when over 100,000 people are killed, so no, it cant be considered a Palestinian genocide. And by the way, has it ever occurred to the delegate that the Hamas are also killing civilians of the 8,000 missile launches in 2008? And just to be clear once more Israel does not have nuclear weapons, and cant be forced to sign the NPT, and that since Iran has, it should be following it, because it is a current threat to the world, which includes Israel.

View user profile

50 Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program on October 19th 2009, 10:29

The issue the delegate of Lebanon is addressing is the Israeli- Palestinian issue and not the Holocaust. Okay, then mass killing and not genocide but still delegate what about the thousands of children that are being killed daily because of the guns of soldiers and civilians that should not be in the West bank area, can the delegate please stick with the topic and not gives us invalid excuses. If Israel doesnt have nuclear weapons why does it refuse to sign the NPT?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum