SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program

+16
RussiaSC_Jaap
IranME_RafaelLessa
egypt_guilherme
iraq_thiago
palestinianauthority_ana
Lebanon_Liz
NorthKorea_Tyler
Iran
Syria_Nevo
Syria_Rafael
u.a.e_muhammad
ChairMiddleEast_Raphael
Israel_ale
Israel_Roberta
UAE_Nilo
Iraq_thales
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

u.a.e_muhammad

Lebanon_Liz wrote:The issue the delegate of Lebanon is addressing is the Israeli- Palestinian issue and not the Holocaust. Okay, then mass killing and not genocide but still delegate what about the thousands of children that are being killed daily because of the guns of soldiers and civilians that should not be in the West bank area, can the delegate please stick with the topic and not gives us invalid excuses. If Israel doesnt have nuclear weapons why does it refuse to sign the NPT?

lebanon also forgot the 2 million refuges that were forced to level there homes when the lsraelites took there land. dont forget that there had to leave there nice home to live in "un camps" on the boarder with leabonon with no running water or electricities.

52Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 17:49

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

Lebanon_Liz wrote:The issue the delegate of Lebanon is addressing is the Israeli- Palestinian issue and not the Holocaust. Okay, then mass killing and not genocide but still delegate what about the thousands of children that are being killed daily because of the guns of soldiers and civilians that should not be in the West bank area, can the delegate please stick with the topic and not gives us invalid excuses. If Israel doesnt have nuclear weapons why does it refuse to sign the NPT?

really? the delegate of Israel had no idea, i mean, if I had only know that thousands of kids are being killed DAILY because of guns of soldiers, wow, guns of soldiers, i thought the guns were used by ducks, but thanks for clearing that up, and also about they THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN BEING KILLED DAILY, i guess you didn't do your research delegate, because according to the Human Rights Council's Report, it officially declares that Hamas used civilians as human shields, and that it was giving arms to children, from ages 7 to 12 year olds, if thousands of children were dying daily,West Bank wouldn't have any people by 2013, and this is with the hypothesis of 2,000 people killed DAILY.
Is the delegate stating that the Holocaust didn't occur, that it doesn't matter, that the lives of 6 million INNOCENT Jewish people is considered an INVALID EXCUSE?!? Delegate, please, don't offend the Jewish people, for they are the ones suffering until today under the terrorist attacks of over at least 10 terror groups.
Israel doesn't have nuclear weapons, and cant be forced to sign the NPT,

53Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 19:08

Iran

Iran

Sarcasm aside, delegate of Israel, what really strikes the delegation of Iran is how much of a hypocrite one is allowed to be in this Model United Nations forum. It was mentioned that according to the Human Rights Council the Hamas faction is convicted of using civilians as human shields, but it seems like the delegate missed a minor itsy bitsy detail: Israel has been accused and charged guilty by the Human Rights watchdog for war crimes, defiance of international principles and crude violence against humanity. Needless to say that these are the three most important outline of criterion for a country to be regarded as "peaceful." Hmmm, that's interesting, I think this was the adjective most used by the delegates of Israel to describe the Jewish state... Interesting and ironic...

Regardless, my fair Lebanese colleague was only setting a hyperbolic tone to the conversation, in order to stress emphasis on how many Palestinians have died in consideration to Israelis (just in this latest invasion the scale was 30 Palestinians to every Israeli Jewish). No need to take it literally, delegate Ale.

The legitimate government body of the Hamas could not have used the very population they represent as "human shields," since, if my memory doesn't fail me, Israel was the one to block the passage ways of Gaza Strip (including an underground tunnel) with aerial bombardments with help from the IDF on land. Shall I remind the delegates that it is illegal to condemn an entire population to a war zone, and futhermore, it is against international law to bomb an area in which the scale of civilians per target doesn't sustain massive retaliation? Before pointing fingers at the Arab world, please Israel, take a slight look back at the 204 United Nations resolutions passed condemning your country and the 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions you are still in defiance with.

The evidence of Palestinian blood has been dripping for over 60 years in your white Jewish flag. Nelson Mandela considers this situation an apartheid, the United Nations accepts the punishment of the Israeli state, the United States denounces the illegalities in Israel, the Human Rights regards the IDF as "careless and merciless" and the international community believes in the Palestinian holocaust evidence. Are you just blind or you don't really have a mirror?

See you soon,
Delegation of Iran

54Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 19:40

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

its not Israels fault if the UNHRC is "pathologically obsessed" with Israel,30% of the resolutions passed in the UNHRC are all against ISRAEL... 30%! and yet to the Darfur situation the UNHRC only stated "deep concern" right, think its safe to say that their situation is far worse than in Israel.

Yes Israel is currently being charged of war crimes for its action in Gaza, but delegate, Hamas didn't even use uniform, therefore they were practically putting everyones life at stake the moment they started striking the Israeli military, and delegate, Hamas used mosques in order to store weapons and ammunition, the mosques, a sacred Muslim mosque, was used so that Israel couldn't attack it, so basically Hamas used religion as a resource, instead of trying to protect it, preserve it, it used it as a base to attack Israelis, just goes to show what the extremists' limits are in Palestine, none. Delegate, Hamas is also being charged of war crimes and possibly crimes against humanity in their actions in Gaza, so don't say that Israel is always wrong, when Hamas is doing wrong as well.

and this being that the report didn't even take into account the illegal usage of a Red Cross United Nations ambulance Hamas used in Gaza, to take troops in.... delegate isnt it true that using medical transports for military personal transportation is a violation of the Geneva Convention Chapter 6, Article 35?

what the lebanese delegate said or its purpose are both irrelevant and false, therefore it shouldn't be taken into account.

look, the current Jewish people are still recovering from the Holocaust, this occurred in 1945 to 1948, there are still survivors of this horrific and horrendous genocide, people who lost their whole families, Israel is their home, their reward for having to be in the Holocaust, tortured, sent to concentration camps, separated from their families, bury their own family, to presence the Holocaust.

delegate, i thought we were leaving sarcasm aside. "Are you just blind or you don't really have a mirror?", just to clear things up, this Israeli delegate is seeing things so clearly that I can say that right now, Palestine depends on Israel, get that, DEPENDS ON ISRAEL. WITHOUT ISRAEL'S COOPERATION THERE IS NO PALESTINIAN STATE, so delegate, I think you better look deep into that mirror, and see that whatever you say right now, may alter Israel's decision to try to create peace between both peoples.

ps. delegate, what gave you the slightest idea you could call me Ale?? to you delegate, i'm simply an Israeli delegate.....

55Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 20:21

Lebanon_Liz

Lebanon_Liz

The delegate of Lebanon never said that the Holocaust didn’t occur neither that it doesn’t matter Lebanon feels for those 6 million innocent Jews who died in one of the world’s biggest massacre but still the holocaust has nothing to do with the Issue that Palestine and Israel are living right now. Israel doesn’t have nuclear weapons? I guess you didn’t do your research delegate, maybe I can help you with that, maybe the delegate is having a hard time trying to distinguish what are soldiers and what are ducks, so to make your life easier here are some differences:

Ducks are animals (Ooops! that’s not a difference)

Ducks don’t think and act by instinct (umm… )

This is getting quite difficult no wonder you got messed up

Back to the topic, here are some sources and proofs that Israel has Nuclear Weapons which also includes specific places in which these are being manufactured:

https://forums.yaleglobal.yale.edu/thread.jspa?threadID=1688

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7420573.stm
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14172

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

These are not enough? Google it, I’m sure the delegate will find plenty of proof. And like my fair Iranian colleague said I was setting a hyperbolic tone so delegate don’t take things literally.

False and irrelevent, so it is false that more Palestinian children are dying then Israeli children are?? IRRELEVANT?? Is the delegate saying the death of innocent children is irrelevant?? Helping you once more, 123 Israeli children have been killed while 1,435 Palestinian children were tortured (and this time take it literally).

56Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 22:05

Iran

Iran

In forgetting that the Palestinians don't have a military, our dearest Ale accused the Hamas of the following three, supposedly, "war tactics":
1.) not wearing uniforms
2.) keeping weapons stored in mosques
3.) using Red Cross ambulance for transportation

Now let us all analyze the Israeli stratagem during the latest Gaza Strip incursion:
1.) utilizing white phosphorus (illegal weapon) towards civilians
2.) bombing an UN built-up educational center
3.) firing towards hospitals and religious centers
4.) entrapping the Palestinians in Gaza Strip
5.) targeting an elementary school
6.) keeping a Libyan ship with aid from reaching Gaza Strip
7.) torturing innocent Palestinians and keeping them as prisoners of war
8.) killing more than 1,000 civilians
9.) arguing "self-defense" while there is no legal foundation for such
10.) embracing the idea of "collective punishment"
11.) diregarding obligations of an Occupying Power to protect an Occupied Population
12.) aiming at illegal civilian areas densely populated
13.) closing border corssings of fuel, food and basic humanitarian needs
14.) preventing UN and international human rights monitors from entering
15.) blocking journalists outside the warzone area
16.) violating US law of Arms Export Control Act
17.) bombing police stations and television broadcast centers
18.) rejecting an extension of ceasefire agreement three days before invading
19.) disconsidering fair trials for captured Hamas associates charged "guilty"
20.) refusing to engage in diplomatic talks

The Jews need 60 years to recover from the Holocaust while the Palestinians aren't granted a single day to restore from massive killing, torturing and occupation in part of the Jewish state. Indeed Ale, poor Jews. But you forget one thing, the horrors that occurred from 1935-1945 were not caused by the Palestinians! Your reasoning is that because the Israelis suffered so much, it is ok if the Palestinians suffer a little. A little, right? Well then, let us not forget that the Arabs in Palestine were the ones to accept Jews to their homes during World War II. Yes, not the Europeans, not the Americans or Asians, but the Arabs.

About the UN Human Rights Council being "pathologically obsessed" with Israel, if you question the validity of this organ you are questioning the credibility of the United Nations. By the way, what organ again is charging Hamas for Human Rights infractions and crimes against humanity? And please, let us all refringe from denominating Hamas as terrorists and use the term "freedom fighters" instead, much more suiting for a legitimate political group. Let us remind ourselves for once and for all that self-defense is not an excuse to kill the innocent. Self-defense is barely an excuse.

To make matters simple, Israel, little-thorn-apart-by-genocide Israel, does not have the right to point fingers at the victims of this conflict. The Hamas were forced to use such soft targets as their way of raising awareness of the global community towards these 60 years of Israeli oppression. Israel does not engage in diplomatic talks and the Palestinians don't have an unified governmental front... Any other suggestions for the Hamas?

See you soon,
Delegation of Iran

57Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 22:29

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

Lebanon_Liz wrote:The delegate of Lebanon never said that the Holocaust didn’t occur neither that it doesn’t matter Lebanon feels for those 6 million innocent Jews who died in one of the world’s biggest massacre but still the holocaust has nothing to do with the Issue that Palestine and Israel are living right now. Israel doesn’t have nuclear weapons? I guess you didn’t do your research delegate, maybe I can help you with that, maybe the delegate is having a hard time trying to distinguish what are soldiers and what are ducks, so to make your life easier here are some differences:

Ducks are animals (Ooops! that’s not a difference)

Ducks don’t think and act by instinct (umm… )

This is getting quite difficult no wonder you got messed up

Back to the topic, here are some sources and proofs that Israel has Nuclear Weapons which also includes specific places in which these are being manufactured:

https://forums.yaleglobal.yale.edu/thread.jspa?threadID=1688

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7420573.stm
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14172

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/

These are not enough? Google it, I’m sure the delegate will find plenty of proof. And like my fair Iranian colleague said I was setting a hyperbolic tone so delegate don’t take things literally.

False and irrelevent, so it is false that more Palestinian children are dying then Israeli children are?? IRRELEVANT?? Is the delegate saying the death of innocent children is irrelevant?? Helping you once more, 123 Israeli children have been killed while 1,435 Palestinian children were tortured (and this time take it literally).

Delegate of Lebanon, I hope your not saying that the Israeli Millitary, one of the best, most trained, invincible Mousad agents, strongest power, best equipment, arms, technology in world are ducks. Look delegate, theres no intention to harm another, but that was just offensive, I cant believe your actually comparing the Israeli Military to ducks, because:

1. what you consider to be ducks are saving your country and protecting your people from terrorists
2. this military has completed over 1,000 missions, which no other country would be capable to complete
3. has located more Hamas officials residences in 2008 than any other country
4. is the only true country that is fighting a great battle against terrorism
5. without these ducks, the Southern Lebanon region would be out of control, and your government wouldnt be able to proclaim sovereignty over such are
6. How is it that the military is irrational when it sent out over 2,000,000 pamphlets warning the possiblilty of war, 129,000 phone calls, and even helped people evacuate from their houses in order to be safe

Delegate, im sorry if the Israeli Military is so successful and that you cant take it, face it, without its military there would be no Southern Lebanon in your control. Also delegate, its not Israel's fault if it can protect its people, apparently Palestine was prepared and just wasn't thinking when they attacked Israel, they didn't think about their people or their security, they thought of vengeance, and pride, which delegate, i think it can be stated that once again Israel's Military was successful.

Its a matter of security, Israel is doing whatever it takes to protect its people, and by the way, ISRAELIS ARE NOT DUCKS NOR IRRATIONAL, IF IT WERE TO CONSIDER ANYONE A DUCK OR IRRATIONAL, THE GOVERNMENT OF LEBANON WOULD FULLY QUALIFY, FOR THEIR INCAPACITY OF TAKING CONTROL OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

delegate, next time, think through what you're going to write, analyse what can be said against you, because your running out of invalid arguments.
ps. if the Holocaust were to be irrelevant, well, then there would be no Israel, therefore, I guess I can state that the Holocaust does have more than enough reasons to be applied into the Palestine-Israel conflict. I thought you knew that delegate.

58Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 19th 2009, 22:49

Iran

Iran

Also delegate, its not Israel's fault if it can protect its people, apparently Palestine was prepared and just wasn't thinking when they attacked Israel, they didn't think about their people or their security, they thought of vengeance, and pride, which delegate, i think it can be stated that once again Israel's Military was successful.

So the Hamas thought of vengeance? Though it is true that living under a hostile military occupation the Palestinians have the right to resist, let us theorize the illegality of the home-made rocket fires for the sake of your understanding. Even so, illegal or not, these attacks do not give Israel the right to punish an entire population for these so called "terrorist actions." Such vengeance is the very essence of "collective punishment," prohibited by international law. Shall we go over now the scales for these two methods of avengement? The Hamas fighter that kills 1 hoping to reach out for 1 thousand or the Israeli militant who kills 1 thousand in trying to murder 1? It's not difficult math...

And by "reach out" I mean raise awareness of their status as an oppressed people to the international community, just to clarify in case the Israeli delegation misunderstands yet another post.

59Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 23rd 2009, 16:29

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

with all due respct this is out of topic, which is Irans nuclear program, which is strictly against 2 resolutions passed by the security council, and that it is a complete threat to the world, and is in violation of the NPT, and that Israel strictly wants the whole program to be shut down the sooner the better.

60Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 23rd 2009, 22:25

Iran

Iran

Interesting excuse, Ale. Regardless, since I am one capable of responding to a post directed to myself, allow me to make things clear and simple for the last time: ISRAEL, BEING A COUNTRY NON-SIGNATORY TO THE NPT, DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN/POINT FINGERS/OR HAVE ANY SORT OF SAY UPON IRAN'S NUCLEAR ENERGY PROGRAM. YOU HAVE NO SORT OF CREDIBILITY OR VALIDITY TO SPEAK ABOUT THE NPT, THE IAEA, AND NUCLEAR ENERGY PROGRAMS IN GENERAL. Iran is not reliable? If I recall correctly, Israel is the one that didn't sign the NPT and doesn't allow IAEA inspections. Why the heck should you be condemning my country when we have agreed to EVERYTHING regarding nuclear energy that you haven't? Give me one good reason.

Deeply disturbed with comments from Israeli delegates,
Delegation of Iran

61Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 24th 2009, 12:17

iraq_thiago

iraq_thiago

Mojtaba Samareh Hashemi stated that Iran’s nuclear program has various dimensions and has “greatly influenced other nations.”

In a conference entitled Nuclear Success: Cultural Dimensions
and National Identity, which was held at the University of Tehran, he
said, “The nuclear issue is the symbol of the Islamic Republic of
Iran’s technical and political capabilities, the bravery of the nation
and the Supreme Leader, its pursuit of dignity, and the Iranian-Islamic
national identity. Today, the world identifies the Iranian nation with
these characteristics.”

He warned about the innate audacity and greed of the
hegemonistic powers, saying that when these powers pressured and
coerced the previous administration, they adopted a soft-line policy
and made some retreats in order to build confidence, but then the
oppressors stepped up their pressure and demands.

Samareh Hashemi stated, “When (President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad
issued the order to remove the seal on the Natanz nuclear facilities,
that day was a day of rejoicing for the Iranian nation and its young
nuclear scientists.”

And during his trips to the provinces, the president turned the nuclear issue into a public demand, he noted.

“Today, even in the most remote villages, people call for their inalienable right to access to nuclear energy.”

And the people’s presence in the political arena is the pillar of the establishment’s strength, he observed.

“The people’s united and constant presence is an invincible power.”

He went on to say that the discourse of justice and logic is something that no one can oppose.

“The Iranian nation is seeking justice, peace, and sincerity,
and undoubtedly the discourse of justice is destined for victory,” he
opined.

“The Iranian nation will not concede its right to defend its
dignity. Courage, resistance, and justice-seeking are part of the
Iranian national identity. The Iranian nation (and its) officials and
leaders will certainly win.

62Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 24th 2009, 12:21

iraq_thiago

iraq_thiago

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said Iran must agree to
stop all uranium enrichment in any deal with world powers.

63Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 24th 2009, 12:24

iraq_thiago

iraq_thiago

Hey Iran delegate just a reminder that you need to fix your name... it should be, Iran_your name.

64Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 24th 2009, 17:22

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

Iran,
the main reason is that Israel is concerned and demands the termination of the nuclear program in Iran is because it is a threat to Israel and the international community, Iran is currently undergoing political instability, 3 people were executed because they protested the elections, isn't that right? Iran is the one that is denying the Holocaust and said that Israel should be wiped off the map, and how exactly is that supposed to happen? NUCLEAR BOMBS, and currently Iran has enough enriched uranium to produce at least 3 nuclear bombs. Israel is only taking such actions because it believes that currently it must protect its people under the circumstances it is facing with Iran.
Why do you think that Israel is supported by the whole Western society on this case? because its wrong? NO, IF HALF OF THE WORLD IS GOING TO SUPPORT A CASE, IT IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT IT IS DOING THE RIGHT THING.

65Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 25th 2009, 17:31

UAE_Nilo

UAE_Nilo

Delegate of Iran,
Please clarify to me (i didnt read all of your incredibly long/complex posts). WHY does a country with a completely unstable economy, with inside political issues, poverty, and hunger, still wishes to invest in a program which hardly can be financed (due to sanctions) and may or may not propose a worldwide threat to many other nations?

(PERSONALLY)

Last edited by UAE_Nilo on November 3rd 2009, 20:11; edited 1 time in total

66Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 25th 2009, 17:34

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

UAE_Nilo wrote:Delegate of Iran,
Please clarify to me (i didnt read all of your incredibly long/complex posts). WHY does a country with a completely unstable economy, with inside political issues, poverty, and hunger, still wishes to invest in a program which hardly can be financed (due to sanctions) and may or may not propose a worldwide threat to many other nations?

EXACTLY!! thank you delegate of UAE, even though the proclaimed reason is that its for nuclear energy, Iran already has enough petroleum right now to last for a while, and it doesn't add up since it has enough enriched uranium to produce more than 3 nuclear bombs.

67Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 28th 2009, 21:35

Iran

Iran

Since I have already expressed my thoughts regarding Israel's persistence to condemn Iran for its peaceful nuclear energy program, I will make no further replies for the evident fallacies in the posts made by the Israeli delegates. Nonetheless, as a response to the delegate of the UAE, I will state the following: dear Arab colleague, it is exactly for the same reason that despite oppression, aggravating financial depravity, lack of basic humanitarian necessities, incentives and international assistance, slaves fought for their freedom, African Americans spoke to ensure civil rights and immigrants forced the idea of equal opportunities. It is our legitimate and inalienable right under the charter of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty to pursue a safe nuclear energy program. It does not belong to the United Arab Emirates, or any other country for that matter, the power to neglect this to Iran. As a sovereign state, we will pursue whatever we wish to pursue, and we will not allow any other nation to even attempt to convince us otherwise. Dearest comrade, was that clear enough?

By the way, in taking that France was wrong about the Rwandan genocide, China about Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia, Russia regarding the Chechnyans, the United States on Saddam's weapons of mass destruction and United Kingdom in following the United States, Iran feels that it might just be possible that they are wrong again. The UN is composed of flawed countries (except for the Muslim brotherhood), but it is never too late to fix an unjust accusation.

See you soon,
Delegation of Iran

68Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 29th 2009, 09:11

iraq_thiago

iraq_thiago

All negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program have failed and the option now is for Israel to launch a preemptive strike against the Islamic Republic.

69Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 29th 2009, 09:14

iraq_thiago

iraq_thiago

It’s becoming increasingly apparent to the entire world now that, no matter what Iran does with regard to its nuclear program, it will never be enough for Israel and Israel will continue to pursue its witch-hunt against Iran until the regime in Iran has been changed and it will use Iran’s so-called ‘nuclear weapons program’ as the excuse they need to eventually instigate a final confrontation that they hope will lead to that regime change.

70Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 29th 2009, 10:25

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

Is the delegate of Iran insinuating that the five permanent members of the security Council are inferior to the Muslim brotherhood? If so, why is it that no Muslim country is a permanent member?

71Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program October 29th 2009, 12:26

iraq_thiago

iraq_thiago

delegate of Israel if you did not read the last post the delegate of Iran posted, it said that he is no longer responding.

72Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program November 4th 2009, 12:10

egypt_guilherme

egypt_guilherme

I am the delegate of Egypt and I´m thinking about doing my positioning paper on this topic. I would like to know if Egypt has anything to do with this conflict.

73Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program November 4th 2009, 19:14

IranME_RafaelLessa

IranME_RafaelLessa

Hello delegates of the Middle East Caucus,
My name is Rafael Lessa and this is my first post on this forum. This is my first MUN, and I can't wait for it. I read the replies to this topics and I noticed that the Israel delegate has mentioned several times that Iran can't have nuclear weapons because it has signed the NPT. Iran does not have nuclear weapons as many have mentioned.
Even if Iran had nuclear weapons what gives the right to Israel to have them? You said that Israel does not have nuclear weapons but it has not signed the Nuclear non-Proliferation Treaty. This fact makes many people suspicious.
Iran and Israel attended a secret nuclear meet in Cairo in which Meirav Zafary-Odiz (director of Israel Atomic Energy Commission) and Ali Asghar Soltanieh (Iran's ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency) attended. In one of the discussions Soltanieh directly asked Zafary-Odiz, "Do you or do you not have nuclear weapons?" Zafary-Odiz did not respond, he just smiled. Again, that is not a proof but it is another reason for us to become suspicious.
Also, Israel has five nuclear facilities scattered throughout the country and each of them has its own name and purpose listed below:
1. Dimona: Neveg Nuclear Research Center. Plutonium production and extraction facilities, along with other weapons-related infrastructure.
2. Kfar Zekharya: Nuclear missile base and bomb storage storage facility
3. Nahal Soreq: Nuclear weapons research and desing facilities.
4. Yodefat: Nuclear weapons assembly facility.
5. Eilabum: Tactical nuclear weapons storage facility.
After looking at all of these facilities it is hard to infer that Israel does not have nuclear weapons. If you do not believe me, here is the source: http://www.atomicarchive.com/Almanac/IsraeliFacilities.shtml
Hope to see you guys soon,
P.S. I do not know who is the other person posting as Iran. My partner (Rafael Duarte) has never posted on this forum, and this is my first post.

74Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program November 4th 2009, 21:38

Israel_Roberta

Israel_Roberta

First of all I would like to welcome you delegate of Iran. Well delegate, you just kind of mentioned Iran may be hidding somehting about having nuclear weapons. Israel and Iran met secretly, but after media discovered it, Iran denied it all. Israel did not sign the NPT, and it also thinks it has no need to do that, since Iran have sign it and its not obeying what it states, its almost a complete failure.
You say Israel has those nuclear facilties when you delegate does not research about Iran nuclear facilities too:
1)Shahab-3
2)No Dong
3)Shahab-4
4)IRIS
+ It has enriching Uranium in:
and those cities already stated that it has a high level of enriching uranium... why iran has enriched uranium at a high level for so long? it is hiding something?

75Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Empty Re: Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program November 5th 2009, 11:21

RussiaSC_Jaap

RussiaSC_Jaap

Lets get things straight,

No proof, no law broken... and By the way, what law?
Lets see, the only nation that should really feel threatened by Iran, is the USA, and that is because USA is scared by every action that they do not supervise, they are 'control freaks'. I think that certain nations have the liberty to do as they wish(certain things also) if nations were to keep good relations with each other, like Iran does with Russia, we would have no problem. Many nations see Russia as 'Big, Scary and Intimidating' but if you were to pay close atention, you would see that Russia keeps neutral in most cases, although we have our definate opinions, and we always have something to say, we never go against anybody, we do not cross the line. If only, If only... Other nations would be able to take us as an Example!
But back to the point, Iran, we are on your side, allies are allies, as N. Korea, we do not see you as a threat, and neither should any other nation. If a country feels that Nukes are not necessary, then for the same reason, they should see that it would not matter if they did or didn't acquire them. They will not use them against anybody if you were only able to keep them as friendly allies. Iraq Supporting Iran's Nuclear Program - Page 3 Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum