SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make Alliances and Enemies in the Forum!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Syria_Rafael

Syria_Rafael

Well, I just decided to make a little quick guide in how to distinguish your enemies and your alliances in a simple way in the forum.

1. Click the Profile button in the Action Bar.

2. Options like Avatar, Signature and Information will be shown in a little bar. Click in the Friends and Foes section of this bar.

3. The first option shown features a little bar where you can type things on. There, type the forum username of your ally.

4. As soon as you click add after typing the delegate's username, just wait until the delegate accepts it. As soon as the delegate accepts it, you have now formed an alliance with that delegate!

5. For foes, just go to the bottom of the Friends or Foes area and find the last box where you can type things on. Right after you do type your enemy's name, just press add and that delegate will instantly become your enemy.

This is an easy way to keep track of your foes and alliances during the M.U.N! Hope this guide helped all delegates of the Middle-east! Smile

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

the only down side on this system is that when added as a foe you become uncapable of viewing the "foes" post

Syria_Rafael

Syria_Rafael

Delegate of Israel, I forgot to mention that, thank you. Whenever you add someone as a foe, it is shown that they are ignored when they put new posts and you need to ACCEPT the post to view it. That is quite a downside, but with a simple click, you can view their posts Very Happy

Admin_Oscar

Admin_Oscar
Admin

Delegates,

This forum is not a social networking. You can add friends/foes if you feel like doing it, but it will not have any effect on the actual MUN debate on the forum.
I would personally discourage such practice because it is way too biased to define a country as your "foe", for countries' relationship may shift according to issues.

Good initiative though =)

https://salmun2009.forumbrasil.net

Syria_Rafael

Syria_Rafael

Admin_Oscar wrote:Delegates,

This forum is not a social networking. You can add friends/foes if you feel like doing it, but it will not have any effect on the actual MUN debate on the forum.
I would personally discourage such practice because it is way too biased to define a country as your "foe", for countries' relationship may shift according to issues.

Good initiative though =)

Thanks, Admin! I agree: it is not necessary to do it, and just do it if you feel like it. I recommend adding as allies to keep track of what countries have a good relation with you, but after testing for a few the foes area, I noticed that it wasn't worth it. Thanks for your opinion admin!

Sincerely,

the delegate of Syria! geek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum