SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Topics

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Final Topics on October 1st 2009, 11:43

Can the delegates as soon as possible post their country topics so all of us can best prepare to the meeting.

Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Final Topics on October 1st 2009, 11:47

Question of: Creating a new Gas agreement for European Nations

View user profile

3 Question of on October 1st 2009, 12:43

Hallo,
for Germany the Question of is:
Comprehensive immigration policies for the European Union.

4 Re: Final Topics on October 1st 2009, 18:15

Delegates! Calm Down!

Topics are still being decided, as soon as possible will be posted here.

The European Caucus will receive some changes in relation to delegate’s partners...

Probably tomorrow everything will be solved.

Thank You!

View user profile

5 topics on October 14th 2009, 17:56

what are all the topics for the European Union? :O ?

View user profile

6 ETA information on October 14th 2009, 19:24

Let us know whenever you choose the topic for Spain because we would like to be doing terrorism ETA in particular. My partner and I have already looked at several differnet sites and we have gathered information on this topic. Here are some of the main points we have covered during our search:

*For four decades the armed organisation Eta has waged a bloody campaign for independence for the seven regions in northern Spain and south-west France that Basque separatists claim as their own.
*ETA first emerged in the 1960s as a student resistance movement angrily opposed to General Franco's repressive military dictatorship.
*Its violent campaign has led to more than 820 deaths over the last 40 years, many of them members of the Guardia Civil.

View user profile

7 Re: Final Topics on October 14th 2009, 22:43

Gaelle, nice job in the research. As stated, Spain topic for MUN will be terrorism, which will be dealing with ETA and its recent terrorist attacks.

An advice to Spain delegates, Max (Russia) last year was representing Spain in the MUN, therefore, delegates, feel free to ask him info about the conflict!

Exclamation

View user profile

8 Re: Final Topics on October 15th 2009, 17:55

Thank you. I am glad to hear that we can keep our topic! Very Happy As you said I will probably need Max´s help but I just have a question: what was his topic last year? Terrorism in Spain also?

View user profile

9 Re: Final Topics on October 15th 2009, 20:29

I had the same topic, the eradication of ETA, fight agaisnt terrorism, you can ask me any qestions i will have no problem helping

View user profile

10 answer back on October 15th 2009, 21:56

THANK YOU

View user profile

11 Re: Final Topics on October 16th 2009, 09:11

This year France will be dealing with the issue of alternative energy sources, which are other ways of creating enery other than the fossil fuel: coal, oil and natural gas.These alternative energy sources include:Geothermal energy, Nuclear power, Water power, Wind power and others.
Hydro power has been a major source of energy in France putting the country at 2nd on the rank in EU for biofuel production.

View user profile

12 Re: Final Topics on October 16th 2009, 11:32

Maximino,

I think that you should let Spain research their own topic,
even thought it is nice of you to offer help, your topic this year
for Russia in the European Caucus will be vey interesting, therefore
take your time researching your own topic, ad let spain do theirs,
i dont want to have to save your butt... Thanx Max...

Sorry for being "Chato"

Sorry carlos, but I still failed to see how this is incoherent

Last edited by RussiaSC_Jaap on November 5th 2009, 10:56; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

13 Re: Final Topics on October 20th 2009, 13:40

Max, I told you... if you posted against me i will remove my post, and here it is... i removed it

Last edited by RussiaSC_Jaap on October 20th 2009, 20:23; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

14 Re: Final Topics on October 20th 2009, 14:16

I believe that Jaap might be a bit confused,
Jaap, i had the same topic last year, i know most of the informations that the delegation of Spain needs for the MUN. Me helping them does not mean that I will stop reaserching my topic, it doesnt even mean that i will reaserch their topic. If they come to me and ask me about ETA i will help.
dont worry i wont stop working on my topic! and remember me helping them means that i will also be better prepared for debate. I hope you understand now

View user profile

15 Re: Final Topics on November 2nd 2009, 19:47

Delegates,

If this discussion is about helping the delegates of Spain I don't mind if we don't get any help, I mean I would prefer to have the help of someone who already had the same topic especially because I am new doing
MUN, but I would prefer not to make a fight out of it... Thank you for understanding.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum