SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Countries' Questions Of

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Countries' Questions Of on October 5th 2009, 10:01

Israel- Creating a Palestinian State under the principals of the Camp David Summit in 2000
Syria- Regaining possession of the Golan Heights which are currently under Israeli control
Qatar- Acting as a mediator in the Yemen Civil War caused by politic conflicts during the Cold War in the 1960's
Egypt- Effective measures to prevent arms smuggling through the Gaza Strip
U.A.E- Take an affirmative action towards stopping weapon trafficking in the Persian Gulf
Lebanon- Effective measures to end illgal Israeli settlements in the West Bank, the Israeli separation wall and resolve and gaza crossing for reconstruction
Iraq- Clarifying and enforcing Iran's nuclear program for peaceful means

View user profile

2 DELEGATES OF UAE on October 7th 2009, 09:15

delegates of UAE, I need your final question of until today.

other delegates- UAE's question of will change, and will be published on the forum today afternoon

continue your hard work,
xx beloved middle east!

View user profile

3 Re: Countries' Questions Of on October 8th 2009, 13:25

The UAE's Question of is: Take an affirmative action towards stopping Human Trafficking in the Middle East.

View user profile

4 this is the final question of. on October 8th 2009, 13:26

Co-ChairMiddleEast_Eden wrote:delegates of UAE, I need your final question of until today.

other delegates- UAE's question of will change, and will be published on the forum today afternoon

continue your hard work,
xx beloved middle east!

our question of is to take affirmative action towards stopping human trafficing in the middle east

View user profile

5 Re: Countries' Questions Of on October 18th 2009, 19:13

What is Iran's resolution about?

View user profile

6 Iran on October 18th 2009, 19:18

Iran has been given to one of the visiting schools therefore we still don't know what their resulotion will be about

View user profile

7 Re: Countries' Questions Of on October 20th 2009, 22:08

I believe that the countries who are given to the outside schools will not have to create a new resolution, but will instead debate on the ones we have created.

Raphael P. Chalhub

View user profile

8 Re: Countries' Questions Of on November 11th 2009, 14:08

Chair's I need desperately the topic or question of Iran! so I can do my position paper.
if you have the resolution that they will defend can you send me since I'm doing a in favor
position paper?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum