SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome all delegates of the best caucus!!

+7
Italy_Manu
spain_gaelle
Russia_Maximino
Russia_Alexandre
Germany_Marcelo
Co-chairEurope_Carlos
chaireurope_leitz
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome all delegates of the best caucus!! Empty Welcome all delegates of the best caucus!! September 4th 2009, 12:39

chaireurope_leitz

Honorable Delegates of the European Council, the Caucus Leader, Raphael Leitz, and the Co-Chair, Carlos Luz, are proud to have you here and are welcoming you to the best caucus of SALMUN 09! We expect a productive and respectful debate during the sessions, with no lies, fraudulent information or any other dishonesty. We would encourage that the delegates be creative in their solutions, not only sticking to your point of view, since MUN is not about winning the debate, or simply passing your resolution; delegates should try to reach a consensus, incorporating and respecting every country’s view, so as to promote peaceful solutions. Topics such as gas trade, violation of sovereignty, drug traffic, diseases preventions, and piracy are expected; though feel free to come up with your own great ideas. Delegations will be limited in the funding for their resolutions, so be sure to take that into account when presenting solutions and issues. The Chair is excited to work with all delegations, helping in any possible way, and hopes that this SALMUN can be the most fruitful ever! Thank you!! Remember, the country doesn’t make the delegate, it’s the delegate that makes the country! afro

Co-chairEurope_Carlos

Emphasizing, this is a "Welcome" topic, please post here when you're done with the forum registration.

Thank You!

3Welcome all delegates of the best caucus!! Empty Introducing September 24th 2009, 22:05

Germany_Marcelo

Germany_Marcelo

It seems like i'm gonna be the first delegate to introduce myself here....
My name is Marcelo and together with my German-blood friend Michael we're going to represent Germany in the Salmun '09. It is a pleasure to be representing and speaking for such a marvellous country, which the history, culture, and government have been used as an example to all of the countries, not only from Europe, but from all over the world. I just wanted to say that we're going to do our best to not only have a great MUN experience, but a life-changing one, which is going to sharpen our problem solving skills, our debating skill, and obviously our sense of justice and common sense. Good luck to everyone.

Abschied

Russia_Alexandre

Russia_Alexandre

Hi!!

It is a great plaesure to represent the RUSSIAN FEDERATION together with my partener Max. I`m looking forward to a good European Caucus with examplary discussions, agreements and all that stuff.

C`ya

Russia_Maximino

Russia_Maximino

Delegates, Representing Russia, with my partner Alexandre, I am looking forward to discussing all the current problems in Europe, and i wish us all luck in this year's SALMUN

spain_gaelle

spain_gaelle

Hello my name is Gaelle am representing Spain.

Italy_Manu

Italy_Manu

Hello everyone, I am Manoela Barros from 10th grade. This year my country will be Italy, probably discussing economic crisis. Cool

italy_maria

Hello everyone!
My name is Maria Pessoa and together with my partner Manoela Moraes we will represent Italy, discussing economic crisis with great pleasure. It hardly can tell that Italy is facing an economic crisis, but unfortunately it is and we hope to have a fruitful debate. Wink

spain_ana

spain_ana

hii everyone, my name is Ana and I´ll be representing Spain with my partner of MUN gaelle

France_John

France_John

Hello delegates,
My name is John and this year I will represent the country of France together with my partner Duda.
Wish luck to all during this MUN.

RussiaSC_Jaap

RussiaSC_Jaap

Welcome all delegates of the best caucus!! Lol Freedom to post in all caucus' comes in handy.
Althought I am in Security Council, my delegation
is still a part of the European Caucus, for this reason
I agree when the Honorable chair says this is the
best caucus. I wish you all a very hard and interesting
MUN, and i hope i will have the pleasure of being
called by the delegation of Russia to aid them in their
debate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum