SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Council resolutions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Security Council resolutions Empty Security Council resolutions on October 21st 2009, 18:17

PresidentSC_Bibi

PresidentSC_Bibi
Delegates, please email your draft resolutions to mgdocinho@hotmail.com no later than today! Juracy (France), Paulo (NK), Chico (Pakistan), Victoria (Egypt) and Leo (Sudan) make sure you send yours because I really want to give as much time and effort to reading and correcting your resolutions as you all had in writing them out. I can't do that if you don't get these to me. Please remember that I have to go through 10 SC resolutions this weekend, and the later you give me, the later you will get it back...

2Security Council resolutions Empty ... on October 21st 2009, 18:47

NKorea_PauloC

NKorea_PauloC
Bibi,

Did you receive my resolution?

3Security Council resolutions Empty Re: Security Council resolutions on October 21st 2009, 19:10

PresidentSC_Bibi

PresidentSC_Bibi
No I haven't, sorry, I heard you were looking for me while I was downstairs at the library. Please send it over to my email today Paulo. Thanks!

4Security Council resolutions Empty Re: Security Council resolutions on November 12th 2009, 08:57

RussiaSC_Jaap

RussiaSC_Jaap
Entao bibibibibi...

When can we meet about my resolution, for i disagree with Swanson and Garrett, I am sure that i can say, i have studied this topic more then they have, and therefore am sure that i can say i know more on the topic, which i am proud to say... I refuse to change my resolution in major ways, all that is on the resolution has a purpose, and therefore, i need to hvae your opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum