SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from the Middle East Caucus Leaders

+10
Qatar_Rafaela
Iraq_thales
UAE_Nilo
Lebanon_Stephanie
Lebanon_Liz
Syria_Nevo
Israel_ale
Syria_Rafael
egypt_etienne
ChairMiddleEast_Raphael
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ChairMiddleEast_Raphael

ChairMiddleEast_Raphael

Read the following with the voice of the movie preview guy, the guy who announces the movie trailers, just like the guy on this trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBvFXf9Q2U

In this region, where chaos seems to have no end
One caucus must fight for peace…

{Israeli voice} “Delegates, I say we just ask Enola Gay to send a gift from the skies to whoever doesn’t accept Israel as a country. Who’s with me? Who’s with me? Ops…”
They had one chance
And their chance was to reach a consensus…

{Arabic voice} “Delegates, now that the Israeli delegate has left to get a cup of water, I say you attack from this side, I attack from that one, and the rest of you just attack from any other side.”
From the teachers who brought you SALMUN 2008
Comes a completely new story, with new caucus leaders…

{English from England voice} “Delegates, we are gathered here today to make love, not roar …obscenities at one another.”
Double the action…
{Arabic voice} “Kaboom!”
Triple the excitement…
{Israeli voice} “The quantum energyofthenitroglycerin has…”
{Arabic voice} “Point of personal priviledge.”
{Israeli voice} “Ah! Go back the mosque!!”
One caucus, one region, one desire…
SALMUN this Summer is…
Middle East Madness.

Jokes aside, welcome to the Middle East Caucus. This is what awaits you:

Violence and instability in the Middle East are perhaps the world's most imperative political issues. This region is doubtlessly the globe's primary area for turmoil, war, and insurgencies. Its conflicts have continuously involved not only the nations from within this geopolitical area, but countries from all four corners of the world, both directly and indirectly, making it a pressing topic of discussion that must be prioritized in the United Nations. With such knowledge, the Middle East Caucus in SALMUN has as its central goal to diplomatically resolve such political clashes with just and unbiased judgment when it comes to elaborating feasible solutions. As chairs of this caucus, we are looking forward to a rich and fraternal discussion involving the participation of all representative delegations in order to attain the most fitting and advantageous resolutions. Our hope is to tower above any harmful rivalries and reach the pinnacle of brotherhood with a long awaited peace.

Raphael Portela Chalhub farao

Last edited by ChairMiddleEast_Raphael on September 28th 2009, 23:26; edited 1 time in total

egypt_etienne

egypt_etienne

Hello, I'm Etienne Pfister, and I am a delegate of Egypt along with Leticia and "Gui". I am new to this school and to MUN so I look forward into learning all about MUN and how it works. I will try my hardest to achieve those goals, and wish a fun MUN to all of my fellow delegates of the Middle East caucus.

Syria_Rafael

Syria_Rafael

Hello, I am Rafael Maneira Knittel and I am the delegate of Syria. I am looking forward for interesting debates and enlightening conversations about Middle east. My partner in this MUN is Nevo Mantel. Even though this is my first MUN, I feel confident that it will be a memorable one.

I wish to all of my fellow Middle Eastern delegates a great MUN and good luck to you all! Smile

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

hey fellow delegates, I just came here to clarify one thing, Israel wants peace and will struggle to acheive this goal, no matter what all you arab countries are suggesting.
P.S my name is Alessandra and my partner is Roberta
WE ARE ISRAEL! (like we are sparta, but israel. =P)
we are ready to face harsh debates in this MUN, so, bring it!

Syria_Nevo

Syria_Nevo

Delegates of Israel,
Don't be agressive because this forum is only for polite discussions without any agressions going on! This is a pacific area, so please don't say "BRING IT ON!"
!LOL!

Last edited by Syria_Nevo on September 29th 2009, 08:25; edited 1 time in total

Israel_ale

Israel_ale

im sorry delegate of Syria if I have offended you but dont talk about peaceful measures when Syria refuses any type of deal towards the Golan Heights that Israel has offered, and instead engages in open fire against Israeli troops in the Golan Heights, who were only there to perform daily check ups. king

Lebanon_Liz

Lebanon_Liz

Hello Fellow Delegates,
My name is Liz Costa I´m from 9th Grade, making this my first MUN, together with Stephanie Mattos I´ll be representing Lebanon.
Wish all delegates Good Luck!

Lebanon_Stephanie

Hello delegates!!

i'm Stephanie Mattos and I am representing Lebanon in MUN this year!!

UAE_Nilo

UAE_Nilo

Syria_Rafael wrote:Hello, I am Rafael Maneira Knittel and I am the delegate of Syria. I am looking forward for interesting debates and enlightening conversations about Middle east. My partner in this MUN is Nevo Mantel. Even though this is my first MUN, I feel confident that it will be a memorable one.

I wish to all of my fellow Middle Eastern delegates a great MUN and good luck to you all! Smile

If the delegate of Syria needs any help on the golan heights. I can supply you information. The problem is that Israel invaded te golan heights and set an armed troop border

Syria_Rafael

Syria_Rafael

U.A.E_Nilo wrote:
Syria_Rafael wrote:Hello, I am Rafael Maneira Knittel and I am the delegate of Syria. I am looking forward for interesting debates and enlightening conversations about Middle east. My partner in this MUN is Nevo Mantel. Even though this is my first MUN, I feel confident that it will be a memorable one.

If the delegate of Syria needs any help on the golan heights. I can supply you information. The problem is that Israel invaded te golan heights and set an armed troop border

Thank you very much delegate! The delegate of Syria am looking forward to form an alliance with the delegate of UAE! The delegate of Syria will soon post how to form alliances and enemies in the forum! What a Face

Iraq_thales

Iraq_thales

Hey,

I'm Thales Daniel and my partner is Tiago Vechi. We represent Iraq and as many of you know, I've already been stirring up action in the forums. I look forward to MUN and am happy to help anyone who asks me to. Have a great MUN guys.

Qatar_Rafaela

Qatar_Rafaela

Hi, my name is Rafaela Presidio and together with Alexa baumbach i am representing Qatar. i wish all the caucus members good luck ; ) Like a Star @ heaven

egypt_leticia

egypt_leticia

Hi, my name is Letícia Mathias and together with Gulherme and Etienne I'm representing the delegation of Egypt.

14Greetings from the Middle East Caucus Leaders Empty greetings October 5th 2009, 09:03

egypt_guilherme

egypt_guilherme

Hello my name is Guilherme and I´m new to the mun, this is going to be my first time ever doing it. Im going to be trying to find a solution to guns smuggling into the gaza strip.

Israel_Roberta

Israel_Roberta

whos the delegate of iran?

IranME_RafaelLessa

IranME_RafaelLessa

Hello fellow delegates,
My name is Rafael Lessa and my partner is Rafael Duarte (you can call us Lessa and Duarte) We will be representing Iran on Salmun 2009. I am from the American School of Recife. See you guys there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum