1. Click the Profile button in the Action Bar.
2. Options like Avatar, Signature and Information will be shown in a little bar. Click in the Friends and Foes section of this bar.
3. The first option shown features a little bar where you can type things on. There, type the forum username of your ally.
4. As soon as you click add after typing the delegate's username, just wait until the delegate accepts it. As soon as the delegate accepts it, you have now formed an alliance with that delegate!
5. For foes, just go to the bottom of the Friends or Foes area and find the last box where you can type things on. Right after you do type your enemy's name, just press add and that delegate will instantly become your enemy.
This is an easy way to keep track of your foes and alliances during the M.U.N! Hope this guide helped all delegates of the Middle-east!