SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to visiting schools

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to visiting schools Empty Welcome to visiting schools October 31st 2009, 01:10

chaireurope_leitz

Welcome all visiting delegates. I would like to encourage your involvemnt in the forum, as it will help you familiairze with the issues being duscussed. Also, should you have any questions or doubts, feel free to email me (raphael1013@hotmail.com) or post your enquiry on the forum. The co cair and I will also be posting stufy guides for some topics to help guide all delegates in their reserch.
Have a great MUN!

2Welcome to visiting schools Empty Re: Welcome to visiting schools November 10th 2009, 14:52

Russia_Alexandre

Russia_Alexandre

Can the caucuss leader as soon as possible post the visiting schools resolution topics?

3Welcome to visiting schools Empty Re: Welcome to visiting schools November 10th 2009, 18:11

GBaiardi_U.K

GBaiardi_U.K

Just to inform the caucus and the conference in general that I will have some problems submitting resolutions by the appointed deadline, and i think the same could be said for the other two class 11 (seniors) that are going to the conference. This is because we are currently having our IB final exams nows and we are extremely tired and focused on our last desperate attempt to get into colege. So, came here just to say that, hope we have a nice conference, peace out Welcome to visiting schools Icon_rr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum