SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Renewable Energy ------ France

+2
Co-chairEurope_Carlos
dudinha France
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Renewable Energy ------ France October 20th 2009, 16:37

dudinha France

dudinha France

I would like to say for all delegates that our resolution will NOT propose a New Renewable enegy souce, but yes encourage each and every nation inside European Union to start developing more inside their country. Reminding all delegates that France´s Nuclear Program is totally peaceful........... Thank you

2Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France October 20th 2009, 20:47

Co-chairEurope_Carlos

Aleluia irmao! Renewable Energy ------ France Icon_rr

Thanks for your FIRST post Duda!

3Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France October 22nd 2009, 17:35

dudinha France

dudinha France

Man ahahhaha you are crazy but now iam having time.......
Carlos our resolution i will send you on saturday, it´s all most done ( like is our first draft) but i think for Next friday our resolution will be Perfectly done...... Renewable Energy ------ France Icon_geek

Last edited by dudinha France on November 14th 2009, 12:59; edited 1 time in total

4Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France October 22nd 2009, 17:40

dudinha France

dudinha France

For all delegates, all countries. We made some research but not alot on some especific countries.... so i would like to ask all countries to post with just a frase or two, what renewable sources YOUR country is working on.......(exemple) Like France is big on Water Power, and Nuclear Energy (its true)...... hehehehe OK you guys understand, it would help...... Thanks..........

5Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France October 29th 2009, 14:59

Russia_Alexandre

Russia_Alexandre

Delegates of European Caucusses especially France
Although Russia is considered one of the two energy superpower, where it is yet known to be the:
-Leading producer of natural gas
-The second largest coal producer
-The eighth largest oil producer
-Fourth largest electrical producer
Making us the main supplier of the European Union (EU), Russia still thinks in increasing it's renewable energy since it is highly undeveloped.
Russia's main renewable energy resource is Geothermal energy that is used in and electricity production in some regions of the Northern Caucasus and the far east.
Cy'a Renewable Energy ------ France Alien

6Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France October 29th 2009, 18:11

dudinha France

dudinha France

Russian delegates talking about Renewable Energy we will be happy to help Russia in giving sources so that they can grow and be one of the Leaders in renewable sources, because we belive that Russia can help them and other Nations around them too.... Renewable Energy ------ France Icon_jokercolor
Thanksss

7Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 4th 2009, 15:27

Russia_Alexandre

Russia_Alexandre

Russia would like to say that from the most common forms of renewable resources, geothermal, wind, hydroeletrical and solar, the geothermal energy is the best for various reasons:

It is in fact the more enviromental way of producing energy because it is closed loop making no emmision at all. Eventhogh solar energy have no gas emmision, the material to make the pannels are less environmental than building a solid geothermal plant.

Also from another point of view geothermal energy is the best because it uses only one acre to get one MW while for example coal powerplants require nineteen acres per MW and nuclear power plants require about 5 to 10 acres per MW.

It is also very renewable since the energy comes from inside of the earth with it's massive heat.
WUUUHHH!! GEOTHERMAL...

Cya Renewable Energy ------ France Alien

8Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 4th 2009, 20:32

dudinha France

dudinha France

Thank you delegates of Russia, and Yes Geothermal Energy is one of the best Renewable Source that France will enforce in the Resolution......
Peace

9Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 5th 2009, 15:09

Russia_Alexandre

Russia_Alexandre

France,

I'm doing the position paper on you guys resolution and I woul like to know exactly what the resolution proposes, what are you actions present in you opperative clausses?... So I can better prepare myself with arguments creatuing a good position paper.

Cy'a Renewable Energy ------ France Alien

10Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 5th 2009, 21:44

France_John

France_John

Some of our main goals to find better ways for the use of renewable energy sources are:

-Having developed nations taking the lead in the development of renewable energy sources, helping poorer nations, who needs more renewable energy sources
-All European nations to sign the Euraton
-Wealthy and developed nations to reduce the use of fossil fuels
-Nations wanting the benefit of nuclear technology to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, and other nuclear power related treaties
-Find better and efficient ways for renewable energy sources

11Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 8th 2009, 21:56

Russia_Alexandre

Russia_Alexandre

Delegates..

The European
Union is expecting to get 11.5% of its energy from renewable sources in 2010,
rising to 20% by 2020 and 30% by 2030. In Canada and US, the renewable
resources play a bigger role in it varying between 5% and 30% depending on the
state or province. Even India,
is getting an estimated 10% of its energy from renewable sources.

Europe desperately needs a better help.

Cy`a Renewable Energy ------ France Alien

12Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 9th 2009, 10:11

chaireurope_leitz

Delegates, i have made astudy guide for this topic which will hopefully help you with understandung the topic and knowing your position.

13Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 10th 2009, 08:33

RussiaSC_Jaap

RussiaSC_Jaap

dudinha France wrote:Man ahahhaha you are crazy but know iam having time.......
Carlos our resolution i will send you on sathurday, it´s all most done ( like is our first draft) but i think for Next friday our resolution will be Perfectly done...... Renewable Energy ------ France Icon_geek

Reminding the delegate that SATHURDAY is not a day...

What is the proposition towards Russia? For the Russian delegate feels that giving money to Russia to start using renewable energy, would be a bribe. But this is the only thing i could think of, this is the only way France would be able to 'compete' with Russias Source of Gas...

Correct me if im wrong...

Jaap, you have received a warning due to unappropriate posting.

thank you

Carlos, the only "insult" I see when I read this post is in Duda's quote: "you're crazy".
Chill, if you want to see inappropriate posting, watch out Baiardi threatening the Sudanese delegation in African Caucus...
I cannot put a warning for Jaap, even though he said something completly useless, it is not disrespectful.
Oscar, Forum Admin

14Renewable Energy ------ France Empty Re: Renewable Energy ------ France November 13th 2009, 18:37

dudinha France

dudinha France

It´s my last MUN, Russian delegate, do you think I feel offended for your little correction, what do I have to say, this was nothing more than a typo, I hope you don't take me for a weak delegate just because of this indifferent mistake. If you really want to prove something prove it in the debate, not by correcting stupid and non important errors. Nevertheless prove to be a good delegate by bringing interesting and constructive facts to turn the debate fruitfull, don't waste your time correcting details. See you in the General Assembly, and there we'll see how the discussion will flow. But anyway, thanks for the correction, you're a very usefull and dedicated delegate. A vote for you for most probable of becoming an English Teacher.
Renewable Energy ------ France Icon_rr Thanks again...
Peace, SEE YA..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum