SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delegates' Potential Topics

+4
Argentina_davids
Colombia_Gabriella
colombia_andrea
ChairAmericas_KiKi
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Delegates' Potential Topics September 29th 2009, 23:28

ChairAmericas_KiKi

ChairAmericas_KiKi

Hello fellow delegates of the American Caucus!
As we all know, tomorrow all of you will be officially presenting your topics.
Feel free to post them here, allowing other delegations to start informing themselves about your potential topics as soon as possible (therefore avoiding any last minute preparation...) If your delegation's topic is decided and will not undergo any changes, please make a new post having your "question of" as your Subject.
Let the party begin ! Wink

Last edited by ChairAmericas_KiKi on September 29th 2009, 23:43; edited 2 times in total

2Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Re: Delegates' Potential Topics September 29th 2009, 23:30

colombia_andrea

I’m Colombia and together with my partner Gabriella we would like to at least Begin to give other delegates hints on what our topic is going to be:
1. Colombian territorial sovereignty
2. Narcotics
3. Honduras
Any other suggestions because our first topic wont make sense until a country attacks us in a way it can affect our sovereignty

3Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Re: Delegates' Potential Topics October 2nd 2009, 18:13

Colombia_Gabriella

Colombia_Gabriella

Hello delegates...
as my partner has stated above, we were having some issues to decide our definite topic, but now we finally chose it.

Colombia and the US came up with an agreement to install US military facilities in Colombia. The proposed bases are to replace the base in Manta, Ecuador, expand the US military's counter-narcotic operations, help with Colombia's counterinsurgency war and any other international crime. Although this seems a transparent and clever peaceful action the Venezuelan position to this agreement is that the US wants to strenghthen its power in the region and will be a threat to their oil instalations. Many other South American countries are influenced and have different positions, check yours delegate Very Happy

4Delegates' Potential Topics Empty argentina topics October 4th 2009, 19:46

Argentina_davids

Argentina_davids

Hello fellow delegates of the American Caucus
Marcos and me David Siller proudly represent Argentina in this MUN season.
Basically we've been hardly debating to find some good and interesting topics. In other words here are the topics we've choose.
1. Financial Crisis
2. Drugs
3. Violence in the Guinea republic
4. (and finally but not least) Hispanic Support to Guatemala

thank you

5Delegates' Potential Topics Empty potencial topic October 4th 2009, 20:17

chile_tiago

hey america
me (Tiago) and Alvaro are representing chile
one of our potencial topics is to make a resulution to
stop global warming if you have any suggestion about any other topic talk to us.

6Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Re: Delegates' Potential Topics October 4th 2009, 20:54

USA_Leo

USA_Leo

Hello there fellow delegates of the American caucus. This is Leo Mathias here, and together with Mana Goldenstein, I am representing the United States of America. There have been a couple of issues surrounding our decision for our final topic, and until now we have come up with a couple of ideas. A couple of the topics that we have chosen are:
1. Against Venezuela's Nuclear Power Plan with Russian support
2. Restoration of Honduran Civil Liberties
3. In favor of the legalization of drugs in Latin America

7Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Re: Delegates' Potential Topics October 18th 2009, 09:35

Venezuela_Vanessa

Venezuela_Vanessa

Kiki, what is Brazil's Quetion Of???

8Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Re: Delegates' Potential Topics October 18th 2009, 12:55

Colombia_Gabriella

Colombia_Gabriella

I would like to inform the delegates that Colombia’s question of has slightly changed to:
Effective measures for South American countries to approve US military aid in Colombia.
Because what we really want is to enter a consensus, and convince other countries to agree that this is the right thing to do regarding the basic right of Colombian society to overcome these terrorist actions that had produced so much damage, deaths and suffering.
(ANDREA)

Last edited by Colombia_Gabriella on October 19th 2009, 22:59; edited 1 time in total

9Delegates' Potential Topics Empty Re: Delegates' Potential Topics October 19th 2009, 21:09

Brasil_Rodrigo

Brasil_Rodrigo

Greetings formidable delegates of the American caucus. I am Rodrigo Lomanto and I am representing Brasil in this great version of Salmun 2009 that has everything to be great! Our country will be discussing the question of finding alternate sources of energy, focusing on ethanol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum