SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SalMUN 2009
Welcome to SalMUN 2009 Forum!
First time on the forum? please read the instructions!
In order to post, please login =)
If you already saw this message, you may cancel it.
SalMUN 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalMUN 2009

This forum is a lobbying place for MUN delegates to get prepared for the actual SalMUN 2009 Conference in Bahia!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip

+4
UAE_Nilo
egypt_etienne
Israel_Roberta
egypt_leticia
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip November 11th 2009, 12:02

egypt_guilherme

egypt_guilherme

Egypt has no real enemies but there only real ally is Pakistan. But thats what I read if you want some more information there are great sites out there.

27Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip November 11th 2009, 16:38

egypt_etienne

egypt_etienne

It is true, there no real allies or enemies in the conflict, but what there is, is that some terrorist organizations such as the Hamas are doing everything they can to keep this trafficking going, because if it were not for it, they would no be able to be supplied in weapons. and this is why if everyone supports our resolution, the main violences and conflicts between Israel and Palestine will stop.

28Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip November 11th 2009, 16:46

egypt_leticia

egypt_leticia

The delegates of Egypt are correct about this situation. A few months ago Egyptian security detained a man who was transporting $2 million to the Hamas by the borders of Sinai. That is why the Hamas are doing everything in their power to keep the smuggling going on.

29Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip November 11th 2009, 21:11

pakistan_diego

Delegate of Pakistan is deeply concerned about this information delegate of Egypt Leticia brought up. As the delegate Guilherme stated- if you want some more information there are great sites out there.< Delegate of Pakistan would like to know what are the exact sites I should look for. Please send them to me as soon as posible, I will check them out.

Delegate of Pakistan Diego Hernandez

30Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip November 11th 2009, 21:39

egypt_etienne

egypt_etienne

Felow delegate of Pakistan, all of the sites that were used to find all the facts and figures and information about the arms smuggling have alraedy been listed earlier on in other posts.

Delegate of Egypt Etienne Pfister

31Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Arms Smuggling through the Gaza Strip November 12th 2009, 19:13

egypt_etienne

egypt_etienne

Fellow Delegates of MUN,
I have had several people already asking me and the other delegates of Egypt whether this arms smuggling was legal or not, and who was in charge of it.
The answer to these questions is that the arms smuggling is of course NOT legal, and that the country of Egypt does not support it in any way. The people that are smuggling the weapons through the border is mainly members of the Hamas terrorist group, which this is totally not supported by any government. This smuggling is completely illegal in any forms or ways, and is only bringing more trouble and violence to the Middle East since these guns and weapons are then used for killing people which in the most part are innocent civilians.

Delegate of Egypt, Etienne Pfister

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum